Our membership consists of men and women with an interest in angel investing who enjoy being actively involved in our process.
The financial commitment required for participation in the fund is a minimum of $25,000, with a maximum participation in the fund of $100,000 for any one investor. The reason for having a maximum is to ensure that decision-making by the membership well distributed.
Among the benefits that members receive via participation in the fund are:
- Opportunity for attractive return on investment
- Access to deal flow
- Opportunity to invest additional capital (beyond fund participation) in deals of particular interest to that member
- Awareness and education on topics relevant to angel investors
- Networking with like-minded individuals
Members must meet one of the following criteria within the definition of an accredited investor, as established by the Securities and Exchange Commission.
- A bank, insurance company, registered investment company, business development company, or small business investment company;
- An employee benefit plan, within the meaning of the Employee Retirement Income Security Act, if a bank, insurance company, or registered investment adviser makes the investment decisions, or if the plan has total assets in excess of $5 million;
- A charitable organization, corporation, or partnership with assets exceeding $5 million;
- A director, executive officer, or general partner of the company selling the securities;
- A business in which all the equity owners are accredited investors;
- A natural person who has individual net worth, or joint net worth with the person’s spouse, that exceeds $1 million at the time of the purchase, excluding the value of the primary residence of such person;
- A natural person with income exceeding $200,000 in each of the two most recent years or joint income with a spouse exceeding $300,000 for those years and a reasonable expectation of the same income level in the current year; or
- A trust with assets in excess of $5 million, not formed to acquire the securities offered, whose purchases a sophisticated person makes.
Individuals who may be interested in membership are encouraged to learn more by attending one or more of our monthly meetings as a guest. If you wish to take advantage of this opportunity please contact our Administrator, Greg Brown, at 980-307-0754 or email@example.com.